Things to Know
Safety Comes First
While you are thrown into the unexplored world of Sahas, you are under constant care and supervision of highly qualified guides. The terrain is ours, while you choose the level at which you wish to challenge yourself.
- To experience all the activities, it’s advised to be dressed comfortably in outdoor wear with sport shoes. Team members who wore formals missed out on a few activities.
- Without safety gears and equipment, you will look out of place at Sahas. So it's better to wear them
- Before letting yourself loose, abide by the minimum height and weight specifications
- We don’t want you to dehydrate in the middle of an activity, so drink plenty of water
- You don’t have to look your best while you get the adrenaline rush, so avoid wearing jewellery or sunglasses
- Do not use any ropes course with loose hair, clothing, or objects that can get caught in ropes or zip lines
- Do not allow children to move around or participate in activities unsupervised
- Pregnancy, high blood pressure, heart conditions, epilepsy, head, neck or back injury, loose joints, have had a recent surgery or any other kind of serious health problems – Sorry, there’s always a next time!
Doubts refuse to leave your mind still? Here are the answers to those questions.
Do I need to be really fit to go to Sahas?
Yes! You need to have above the minimum fitness level as required to participate in any extreme sport. Those people who lead an active lifestyle won’t find any difficulty in completing any of the trails.
How difficult is the harness adventure course?
If you have not been up in the air before you may be unsettled at first about being at least 8 metres above the ground. Very soon you will begin to have fun with the challenges and the height above the ground will not trouble you. You will start focusing on being balanced and efficient on each obstacle you negotiate with. You will be secure and safe in your harness as long as you are properly attached.
How can my friends/family watch me participate?
Your friends/family who are not going to participate in any of the activities and just want to watch you doing it will have to buy entry tickets to the adventure land.
How and where can I buy tickets?
You may book tickets online and at the Ramoji Film City ticketing counter.
Can I buy tickets on the same day that I wish to visit?
Yes, but if you choose to purchase your ticket on the day of the visit, please note that tickets are subject to availability. Tickets are sold daily and specific hours are scheduled for this. Please visit our website for the latest updates on operating hours.
Are there different prices for different days?
There are no differences in prices but due to its limited capacity, tickets are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Do the packages include hotel stays at Sahas?
The onsite luxury hotel Sitara and comfort hotel Tara offer excellent stay options and cater to all your needs. From our website, find out more information about the latest packages to suit your vacation needs.
What are the preferred modes of payment?
For your convenience, a variety of payment methods are accepted including cash, credit/debit cards.
Are tickets transferable?
Tickets are not transferable and must be used by the same person throughout the day.
Are tickets refundable?
We regret to inform you that the tickets sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
What if I lose or misplace my ticket or forget the confirmation number of my ticket. Is there a way to retrieve it?
In case you have purchased your ticket online, you can get your unused ticket reprinted at the booking counter. You will be required to present the credit card used for the purchase and a photo identification card for verification. If your tickets have been purchased on-site and you are able to produce proof of purchase, you may proceed to the booking counter for assistance.
Can I leave and re-enter Adventure Land?
Admission into Sahas – The Ramoji Adventure Land is valid for an entire day. If you need to leave Sahas, please obtain a re-entry pass at the exit. A valid pass and ticket are required for re-entry. For special events, terms & conditions apply.
How about parking facilities?
We have vast parking space near the booking counter. The vehicles are also well attended by our dedicated staff.
Do you have activities for kids?
Yes we have activities both for adults and kids. Find out more information from the website.
What should I wear?
Our operators will guide you what to wear for each activity. Basically, comfortable, loose-fitting casual clothing is recommended. Jeans or trousers are the best for both men and women, along with a T-shirt or a comfortable top of your choice! Track pants and shorts may not offer you enough protection.
What shoes should I wear?
Please ensure you wear close toed shoes that are strong, preferably without laces – sneakers, slip-ons and leather shoes are fine – especially if you plan to ride the ATV. Our operators will guide you on what to wear for each activity.
Do you provide any transport?
We will organise your transport, depending on the size of your group.
Rules and Regulations
- Meet the height and weight specifications
- Waivers must be signed prior to tour
- Please note that guests under the age of 16 must also have their waiver forms signed by their parent or legal guardian
- Personal insurance is not provided to the participants
- Can only use our safety gear which is inspected and replaced regularly
- Food and beverages from outside are strictly not allowed
- Always wear the safety gear (helmets and others) provided by us
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the premises
- No excessive speed is allowed while riding
- Cannot participate in any activity under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other medication that impairs judgment or coordination
- No riding in unapproved areas – designated areas and trails provided by the operator only
- Don’t carry phones, cameras or any other objects that may distract you or others
- Entry is restricted to one person per ticket, which is valid only for a particular date and specified time
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable
- The operator reserves the right to withdraw, stop or refuse any participant who does not comply with the rules and regulations
- We reserve the right to cancel, alter or postpone any ride without any prior notification
- All participants need to fill in a form prior to taking part to acknowledge they
- are aware of the potential risks involved
- confirm they are physically and mentally fit
- will follow the instructions given by the instructor
For more details about our Safety Standards, visit - Sahas Safety